Crosby Alloy Master Link
• Alloy Steel — Quenched and Tempered.
• Individually Proof Tested with certification.
• Proof Tested with fixture sized to prevent localized point loading per ASTM
A952. Consult Crosby for appropriate fixture size.
• products meet or exceed all requirements of ASME B30.26
including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature
requirements. Importantly, Crosby products meet other critical
performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and
material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
• Sizes from 1/2" to 2" are drop forged and have a Product Identification Code
(PIC) for material traceability, along with the size, the name Crosby and
USA in raised lettering.
• Selected sizes designated with "W" in the size column have enlarged inside
dimensions to allow additional room for sling hardware and crane hook.
• Incorporates patented QUIC-CHECK® deformation indicators.